Sticky Tutorial

Community 'how - to' guides

• 31 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

This community platform is fairly straightforward but we love :sparkling_heart: being helpful and have pulled together some basic guides to give a quick overview of the main features. 

If you are part of the Metallic Early Adopters group in early 2022, welcome!  You’ll find introductory and how-to content for Metallic in this section.

Otherwise, if you have feedback, questions, or suggestions for new community content, we are eager to hear form you!  And hope you’ll share with us here ...

https://community.commvault.com/community-feedback-31

You can also private message your community team, @Jennifer Kelley or @Damian Andre for assistance. 
We’re here to help and make this great for everyone.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi, is there any possibility to change my profilename after creation ? 

many thanks and best Regards

Philipp 

Badge +4

Hi Phillipp, Yes we (the community managers) can change it for you, just drop us a private message and let us know what you’d like it to be. I know @Mike Struening has reached out to you directly as well/ 

Cheers! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Phillipp, Yes we (the community managers) can change it for you, just drop us a private message and let us know what you’d like it to be. I know @Mike Struening has reached out to you directly as well/ 

Cheers! 

Awesome! I’ve sent a private message regarding this matter as well.