Global Event

Accelerating Cyber Defense and Response: Commvault Launch Event (now on-demand)

• 19 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Commvault Launch Event: Data Protection, Redefined 

Now available on-demand, get an inside look at the latest security solutions that are redefining data protection for the hybrid cloud environment of today—and tomorrow.  

Hear from leaders at TAG Cyber, Justworks, and Commvault on how organizations can seamlessly secure data across all environments, actively defend and recover from threats faster, reduce TCO, and much more. 

You’ll learn:

• How your organization’s security posture stacks up against the current state of data protection 
  • How to leverage new security solutions to boost ransomware protection and detect threats earlier  
  • Ways CISOs are bridging the gap between IT and security teams for tighter integration and improved resiliency   

Click here to view.

And be sure to stay tuned here in the Community over the coming weeks for more details on the capabilities discussed and the coming Commvault Platform Release 2023E. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I can't seem to find a place on the site to register. Both the link in this post and the once received via mail leads to a page which doesn't contain a registration form or registration button that works.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Onno van den Berg - try the link below directly, but I’ll investiage with our web team too. Thanks for the heads up!

https://discover.commvault.com/Event-Security-Launch-Data-Protected-Registration.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Jennifer Kelley it is actually this link that contains a SIGN UP button on the bottom that bring you back to the middle of the page that doesn't contain any form/button or any other reference where you can register. 

Badge +1

Hi Onno - I’ve seen this happen where a privacy blocker like Ghostery is being used on the visitor’s browser. The registration form works via Marketo, and Marketo tracking relies on cookies to function. Is it possible that you’ve blocked those cookies, or have a tool that’s automatically blocking for you? The form should appear in a column to the right of “Get an exclusive look at the latest security solutions from Commvault”

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I see it now, but changed nothing. I do have an adblocker active, but never had to deactivate it to fill in a form. So, I think they made change to make sure everyone can fill in the form without any hassle.