Training

Commvault On-Demand Learning Library: access is now free!

• 8 April 2021
  • 7 replies
Commvault On-Demand Learning Library: access is now free!
Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Our On-Demand Learning Library is now free and available to all Commvault customers and partners!

Access our free library to improve your skills and learn from our master instructors and subject matter experts as they tackle everything from cloud storage, scaling for deduplication databases, best practices for data protection and recovery, and much more!

Choose from short videos and articles to more in-depth, self-paced training modules. You can now access the library directly at https://commvaultondemand.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ODLL/overview.

And if you have questions for our Enablement team about this library, feel free to ask them here.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Anthony.Hodges :ok_hand:

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Damian Andre thanks, already been using it. :heart_eyes:

Badge +8

I register the course and get below error. Anyone could help?

https://commvaultondemand.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ODLL

We’ve hit a snag

The issue should resolve on its own, but if it keeps happening, ask your admin to contact our support team and give them:

• The URL of this page
  • The code associated with this error: 17s6ne
  • Refresh page
Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @xiwen, I will look into this error with our education team and let you know what you need to do.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @xiwen - please register (for free) at ea.commvault.com.  At the upper right, click “Create new account” (or “login” if you have registered there before).

Once you register with the Education Advantage link, you will have access to the online learning library.  Thanks!

Badge +8

Actually I already register the course, but I still suffer the issue

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi, @xiwen, you should be able to go direct to this link.  Try clearing your cache or a different browse perhaps?  I am not able to replicate the error message you are getting.