Events

Connections on the Road event series - EMEA & APJ sessions (now on-demand)

• 4 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

We’ve concluded the global Connections on the Road series EMEA and Asia Pacific stops. Check out the highlights and on-demand videos here.

The Connections on the Road events brought together experts to help drive data protection, data security, and data compliance programs and opportunities to network with colleagues in cities around the world. 

Be sure to stay tuned here in the Commvault Community and on Commvault.com for future events! 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Nice 🙂

Looking forward to see the European locations.

For people visiting Dallas, you have a nice gift waiting. A Dallas Cowboys Jersey, if Dallas Cowboys is the team your rooting for 🤪

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Thanks @Jos Meijer - our European and Asia Pacific stops will be happening (generally) in the February-March, 2023 time frame - we’ll post specific dates and cities when we have them. @Onno van den Berg I know you’ll have interest in those as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Well I was on the lookout for a big event like GO, but it is what it is. Let's see what the program is going to be, would be nice if Don is coming over to Europe as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

As we are on the people topic.

Probably not lining up with your plans, but what would be awesome for us as partners is to:

• Have some people of Development showing upcoming developments, under NDA maybe?
  • Have Frank Celauro over since he is back on Commvault Documentation since June😋
    He knows a lot and is an interesting conversation partner

Just tossing a coin here, but you never get a Yes if you don’t try 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

As we are on the people topic.

Probably not lining up with your plans, but what would be awesome for us as partners is to:

• Have some people of Development showing upcoming developments, under NDA maybe?
  • Have Frank Celauro over since he is back on Commvault Documentation since June😋
    He knows a lot and is an interesting conversation partner

Just tossing a coin here, but you never get a Yes if you don’t try 😜

These topics were normally the ingredients of the Commvault Master Conference which was held prior to Commvault GO. Anyway I'm totally with you @Jos Meijer!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Jos Meijer @Onno van den Berg I think you’ve probably both spotted this (?) but wanted to make sure - we’ve added the EMEA and APJ stops and dates for the roadshows

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Yes, I heard the news! Have to make some arrangements to be able to join. Curious to hear more about the program. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I did not see this yet, thanks for letting me know @Jennifer Kelley 😃
Will check if my employer has plans to be there or if I can go by myself 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I am registered now for Februari 2nd in Den Haag (NL).
Looking forward seeing people there 😀