Global Event

Join us for the Commvault Connections 22 global virtual event!

• 9 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Innovate with Confidence 

Join us November 2 - 3 for Commvault Connections 2022. A truly global event, Connections 22 includes keynotes, a customer panel, innovation roadmap and technical sessions with experts and partners to help you accelerate your business transformations and go on offense to halt ransomware attacks and other threats. We’re also excited to announce our inaugural Customer Innovation Awards showcasing cutting-edge use of cloud data management!

Click here to get all the details on agenda, schedule, and register today.  

Join us from the region and time that is best for you:

• Americas: November 2nd at 11:00 AM EDT
  • EMEA: November 3rd at 9:00 AM GMT
  • APJ: November 3rd at 11:30 AM SGT

Be sure to follow @Commvault on Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates leading up to the events, and tag #CVConnections22 to join the conversation.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Registration in the pocket! Will be a busy month for a lot of us in EMEA with a lot of events. But I'm looking forward to it, although I do hope the roadmap session, which for a lot of existing customers will be the one they are looking for, is really looking forward and not looking backwards. There is only 30 minutes planned for it…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Registered as well 😀
Shared on LinkedIn 🙃

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Event planning is difficult, why on the same date as NetApp Insight 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I think NetApp needs to change their planning, everyone knows we prefer the Commvault events 😋😝