Solved

Calendar job summary report - blank

Badge +2

Hi.

When we create a Calendar Job Summary report in Command Center - it shows the server names - but the fields under the dates are gray. No data.

Any ides?

icon

Best answer by Mike Struening RETIRED 8 July 2022, 23:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Tore,

Is this behavior occurring for all the clients in the report or just a few? If it’s just a few, please confirm that the clients with the grey status had successful backups during this period.

If all looks good, check in the Commcell Console → Control Panel → Private metrics

and check to make sure the Last Upload time is within this time period. 

If the uploads have occurred within a day, then you should be good. Check the CVSurvey.log on the Commserve and see if you are seeing any errors? 

Badge +2

Hi @Matt Medvedeff .

Thanks for the reply.

When I check the Private Metrics Reporting - the last collection time is correct, but the last upload time is just before we did a windows patching on the server.

The Cloud Metrics Reporting looks correct.

Any ideas on why the Privete Metrics Reporting is not uploading?

Tore

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Can you attach the CVSurvey log from the Commserve? Usually metrics upload issues will show an error in this log.

Badge +2

Hi.

See the attached CVsurvey.log

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Can you let me know the Service pack and maintenance release installed on the Commserve?

Badge +2

Version: 11.24.34

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Tore ML 

Apologies, I lost track on this. If this issue is still occurring, I’d recommend opening a support ticket.

I am not seeing any errors in the log you sent, it’s like we’re not even attempting the upload anymore for some reason.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sharing case solution:

nding Details:

Issue: Private metrics upload is not happening

> found that for the metrics server URL, HTTPs was used and the last upload time was showing as 25th April.
> Commserve itself is acting as metrics server.

Solution:

> changed the URL to Http://localhost:80/ and performed a manual upload.
> Once that is done, the last upload time was showing today's upload time.
> Webserver URL was redirecting to a different IP.
> Used the additional setting to WebConsoleURL to point to the CS webserver.

Changing the Web Console URL for the CommServe
https://documentation.commvault.com/11.24/expert/4344_changing_web_console_url_for_commserve_01.html