Solved

Command Line Subclient

• 22 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

How can I identify which is the Subclient Command Line because the SLA tells me that I have many jobs without scheduling

icon

Best answer by Kiwi_Dave 1 August 2022, 13:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Noe , can you clarify a bit?  what are you seeing and where?  I assume you’re looking in the SLA report, though I’m not sure what you mean by Command Line subclient (Oracle clients, perhaps)?

Thanks!

Badge +1

Mike, es correcto es el reporte de SLA, me aparecen muchos subclientes tipo command line que no estan calendarizados y no los identifico

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Not sure if @Mike Struening is able to read/talk in Spanish @Noe

The question is if you can share more information around your issue like screenshots and/or log extractions. I'm also having difficulties understand what you issue is. In case this is not possible I would seek additional support through for example a partner or maybe via your account team or open a ticket. 

Badge +1

Not sure if @Mike Struening is able to read/talk in Spanish @Noe

The question is if you can share more information around your issue like screenshots and/or log extractions. I'm also having difficulties understand what you issue is. In case this is not possible I would seek additional support through for example a partner or maybe via your account team or open a ticket. 

Muchas Gracias! abrire un ticket

Saludos

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Agreed, share the case number once you have it so I can track (and @Onno van den Berg is correct, my Spanish is not so hot 🤣)

Badge +6

I  am assuming you have command line jobs being launched by scripts instead of by a Commvault Schedule and you wish to see what subclients are doing this.

1. Run a Job Summary report and the “Backup Set / Subclient”  column will have phrase “command line” in it. 
  1. Export the reports to CSV and filter out everything that does not have “Command Line”. You will then be left with a list of all your command line subclients

Badge +1

Excelente, Gracias!