Commvault Expert Certification

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Guys,

I guys, I have completed the Commvault Engineer certification. Since I am having 7+ years experiance in Commvault, i completed the exam the knowledge i have gatherd in my experiance.

But, I would like gather more knowledge for Commvault expert exam. I couldn’t find the self paced training or any reference document to become commvault expert :grinning: .

Can you anyone suggest any possible way to prepare Commvault Expert Exam and also share your personal experiance if you alerdy attempted.

Thanks,

Mani

If you have a question or comment, please create a topic

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Well there is no real self paced training to become Expert as it requires you to attend the Expert class. For the actual learning stuff it is much about in-depth experience and build-up knowledge. The on-demand library also holds a lot of information → https://commvaultondemand.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ODLL/overview

B.t.w. talking about this topic, I'm curious to hear what the future is going to bring when it comes to certifications. The current certification program started late 2019 and we are already in 2022. Sure Covid didn't help and some of the EA team members left the company.

Commvault made a lot of changes and added quite a lot of new features so it's time for an update. One of the remarks I have on the current program is that it doesn't cover a lot of the new stuff that was added like for example public cloud. Any hope someone can deliver us some valuable information. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Well there is no real self paced training to become Expert as it requires you to attend the Expert class. For the actual learning stuff it is much about in-depth experience and build-up knowledge. The on-demand library also holds a lot of information → https://commvaultondemand.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ODLL/overview

B.t.w. talking about this topic, I'm curious to hear what the future is going to bring when it comes to certifications. The current certification program started late 2019 and we are already in 2022. Sure Covid didn't help and some of the EA team members left the company.

Commvault made a lot of changes and added quite a lot of new features so it's time for an update. One of the remarks I have on the current program is that it doesn't cover a lot of the new stuff that was added like for example public cloud. Any hope someone can deliver us some valuable information. 

Thanks Onna Van,

You information made lot of sense and awating others input too :slight_smile: