Solved

Exchange Online Backup failing with "failed to get current archive results"

• 10 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

We have an Exchange Online backup that functioned for around a year but has not been working in 8-9 months due to environmental issues. We’re trying to get it back up and running now and had to create a new Job Results folder. The backup initially failed with “the job results folder does not exist” but I’ve sinced recycled the services on the access node (which also hosts the job results folder) and deleted the old job results folder. Now the backup is failing with error code 28:428 Failed to get current archive results. Has anyone encountered this issue before?

icon

Best answer by Orazan 21 April 2022, 18:09

View original

If you have a question or comment, please create a topic

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Good morning? This is sometimes caused by multiple Archive jobs being run in parallel.  Can you please tell me which Feature Release you are currently on?

Badge +1

Good morning? This is sometimes caused by multiple Archive jobs being run in parallel.  Can you please tell me which Feature Release you are currently on?

Thanks for the quick response @Orazan . Currently running 11.24.16 and there was only every one archive job attempted at a time so it’s definitely now parallel jobs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@FVE Have you tried the option to force a full in the CommCell console?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@FVE , have you had a chance to review @Orazan ‘s suggestion?