Solved

Exporting full Activate reports

• 18 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I love activate- This app has made our legal audits almost hands off and I love it. 

I do have an issue- I dont know how to export more than 500 rows of a report generated from Activate.

Currently I am in the File Storage optimizaion field and clicking on a access time 0-1 years. 

I click the review button and 2.8 million itms pop up. 

Id like to export that as a csv..which is simple-- click the cog and hit export. However, it only exports the max of 500 rows.

Yea - i know - do 500 at a time-. No thanks. 

Ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mit 19 November 2022, 16:31

View original

2 replies

Hi Matt,

Navigate to the datasource level dashboards, from the details page, selected the datasource name as highlighted.

At the datasource level, you will see the export option and that will export all the data matching your selection.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

While this seems to be a good work around- the export is the data I need but takes some cleanup to match the report that activate was giving me at 500 rows at a time. I do like the idea of picking the fieds during the export--- I think What i was looking to find- was a similar export function for a field within an activate dashboard. This  is better than what I had come up with so thank you!