Solved

FREL on Debian support?

Badge +1

I know this is a fairly old thread and can see that 10 and 11 is supported for MA, however I have a customer wanting to set up a FREL with Debian and BOL states only 9 is compatible, is there an update for this also where 10 and 11 will work?

icon

Best answer by Onno van den Berg 17 August 2022, 08:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Good question, @Daniel Bromfield !

Let me ask internally and see if it’s in the pipeline at all.  If it isn’t, you can create a support case and request a CMR for this, though I’ll let you know!

Badge +1

Good question, @Daniel Bromfield !

Let me ask internally and see if it’s in the pipeline at all.  If it isn’t, you can create a support case and request a CMR for this, though I’ll let you know!

Is there any update with this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Daniel Bromfield , I asked around to no avail, so I’m checking with our dev team.

I moved this to its own thread for better tracking.

Badge +1

any updates from DEV, just if not can raise a CMR for it

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Still nothing, so go ahead and push for a CMR through a support case.

Let me know the incident once you do.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Daniel Bromfield , following up here.  Were you able to get a ticket created for a CMR?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Daniel Bromfield why are looking specifically looking for Debian support? Have you considered using the FREL appliances, assuming it is being used on conjunction with VMware.

It's new since FR26 allowing you to deploy it directly from Command Center → https://documentation.commvault.com/2022e/expert/144227_new_features_for_virtualization_in_1126_01.html#vmware