Solved

Is support.commvault.com down?

• 13 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

I’m getting “The site can’t be reached” when trying to access either support.commvault.com or ma.commvault.com.  Other sites are working fine.  Is there an issue this morning.  July 13, 2021 8:00 AM MDT.

Ken

icon

Best answer by Damian Andre 13 July 2021, 21:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @Ken_H - not sure what happened there. I’ll check with the team to see if there were any planned or unplanned outages.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @Ken_H - had a chat with the MA team and there were no recorded outages or issues that we observed around that time today. Its possible that there was some sort of network glitch between our data center and you that had a temporary issue. We’re checking that with the network team to see if they detected anything.

In either case, thanks for making us aware - will let you know if we find anything new.

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

I was stuck in meetings all morning and when I check it now it’s back to normal.  It was probably something on my end.  Thanks for checking.

Ken

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I was stuck in meetings all morning and when I check it now it’s back to normal.  It was probably something on my end.  Thanks for checking.

Ken

Ugh, meetings. :joy:

No prob!