Solved

Metallic in Command Center

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I’m linking a customers Metallic Subscription to their CommCell and getting an error which I believe is related to the Metallic URL’s not being allowed on the customers internet gateway. I haven’t been able to find a specific entry in the log files to support this but the error is below:

Documentation doesn’t list the URL’s to whitelist here but I imagine it will just be https://*.metallic.io to allow?

icon

Best answer by Michael Woodward 25 July 2022, 03:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@Michael Woodward - This is usually in indication of not having direct internet access.  If you have access to the adminconsole.log that may give you an indication of which URL its trying to use (typically its - login.metallic.io).  

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@Michael Woodward - This is usually in indication of not having direct internet access.  If you have access to the adminconsole.log that may give you an indication of which URL its trying to use (typically its - login.metallic.io).  

Thanks Mark,

The adminconsole.log has errors about “failed to communicate with server” etc. logged.  We have allowed *.metallic.io on the proxy without success, have logged a support ticket for further clarification.

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Can you share the case number so I can track it?

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Can you share the case number so I can track it?

Thanks!

Ticket is 220704-136, looks like there may be a CMR for this issue. I’ve just got a couple of things to tidy up first.

Thanks for the follow up @Mike Struening 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

As a follow up and to close this out, we have put a workaround in by putting a SSL bypass on the transparent proxy, but there is a CMR for the issue that we’ve now linked the CommCell to for eventual resolution.