Solved

Micrsoft office 365 Sharepoint Hub sites doesnt visible in site overview.

• 2 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Badge +4
Does anyone know if Hub site ( is part of sharepoint ) is supported by commvault . I can't find anything about it on BOL. I can't find anything in commvault database. When I run sharepoint site disovery I see everything except Hub sites.
icon

Best answer by Scott Reynolds 25 January 2022, 13:11

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Good question…..and welcome to our community!

I can’t find anything at all, and I’m checking internal docs and incidents as well.

I’m going to check in with some of our SharePoint experts and see what I can find out.  We might have an Additional Setting to force this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @Gavaskar 

When you referenced site discovery this is the content browse in the subclient you are referencing?

Hub sites are almost like a site collection of sorts not a complete site. We can check internally here to confirm. Curious did you run a backup and if so do you see any reference to those hub sites in the browse and restore?

Badge +4

@Scott Reynolds “When you referenced site discovery this is the content browse in the subclient you are referencing? “

I am not able to see the site when i browse in the subclient. i have attach the screenshot.

i have also checked in the latest backup i don't see the hub site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Gavaskar , your screenshot did not show up.  Can you try adding it back?

Badge +4

Badge +4

@Mike Struening , @Scott Reynolds i have added as attachment and as a image. 

Badge +4

@Mike Struening @Scott Reynolds  Where you able to get any information about this or is it better create a ticket ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Gavaskar  I am discussing this now should have more info for you by end of today.

Badge +4

@Scott Reynolds  any update on this ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Gavaskar 

Sorry for the delay. Yes we do support hub sites. There is an update that should fix the discovery issue.

If you need to update asap open a case and share TR number and we can assist you. Otherwise it will be included in the next Maintenace Release for versions 11.25 and up.