Solved

Need information about commserve upgrade from V11.20.73.

• 25 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi All, commserve current version V11.20.73. Please suggest which version need to upgrade and provide required documents. 

icon

Best answer by dude 25 December 2021, 04:20

View original

3 replies

Badge +15

You are running a long term support feature release 11.20 and you do not have to upgrade right now. Normally what I do is to take a look if there is anything that fix an issue on a particular agent/feature within a maintenance release or feature release, then decide whether I want to upgrade it or not.

Also, personally I prefer to jump to from LTS to LTS and avoid in between versions such as 11.21/21 or 23, but this is just me. Anyways.

Since you are running 11:20 which isa Long Term Support version, you could either jump to the next LTS available version which is 11.24

Here is all the details on whats new in that version: Newsletter for New Features in Feature Release 11.24

And here is a great post from @Mike Struening on the Best Practices while upgrading your environment

Enjoy

Badge +1

Hi, 

For log4j we need to patch anything or our preset version is enough for log4j Vulnerability.

Thanks 

Badge +15

Hi, 

For log4j we need to patch anything or our preset version is enough for log4j Vulnerability.

Thanks 

If you want to keep on FR 11.20, you then would just have to install the maintenance release 85 which is the latest one for 11.20 btw. 

Refer to: