Solved

No Schedule Policy under Policies>Schedule Policies

• 4 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello Everyone,

Today I have faced a peculiar problem in commcell console. Whenever I try to check my schedule policies under Policies there is nothing. But if i check from a clients view>schedules there are policies. This happened after I updated to 11.24.0. Have anyone faced this issue? Is this related to the newest update? Please help.

Sumit

icon

Best answer by Max M 5 July 2021, 00:29

View original

3 replies

Hello Sumit,

This will be fixed in the next available Maintenance Release for 11.24.  If you would like the patch now please open a Support case and reference Form 2265.  If you can submit a Send Log Files including your CommServe database at the time of ticket creation it will help expedite review.  Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,  Max

Badge +1

Hello Sumit,

This will be fixed in the next available Maintenance Release for 11.24.  If you would like the patch now please open a Support case and reference Form 2265.  If you can submit a Send Log Files including your CommServe database at the time of ticket creation it will help expedite review.  Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,  Max

Thanks for your reply. I will wait for the next maintenance release then.

Badge +1

Problem solved in 11.24.3. Thanks.