Solved

web console job summary report

Badge +3

when I want to generate a report in the web console it tells me that I do not have the privileges, however my user is within the master role

icon

Best answer by Row 4 July 2022, 18:25

View original

11 replies

Badge +2

@Row 

If you login to the web console with the local Commvault admin account, are you able to run the same report then?

Badge +3

Hi @Scott Sheldon 

with the user "admin" it shows me the same thing

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Row , is it any report, or a specific one? Assuming one report, what is the name of the report?

Are you on cloud.commvault.com or a local web console?

Might require an incident with support, though let’s see what we can do to narrow down the problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @Row , following up on this.  Were you able to get a support case opened?  I’m not seeing any in your name.

Let me know if you were able to get this resolved.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Row can you confirm the report you are running?

If it’s a specific report, and you downloaded it from the store, I would reinstall it.

Badge +3

Hi @Mike Struening ,sorry for the delay, I still have the problem with any report from the lab console or the command center, my client could not raise a ticket because the administrator user of his ma.commvault portal is no longer working in the company, this user You have already requested through an email the creation of your user and the portal to be able to raise an incident but you have not had a response so far

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Row , there’s a process to change the Parent Account for Maintenance Advantage.  They can email support @ commvault.com, or call their local hotline number (note they will need to provide an email from the corresponding domain).  That way, they can create the case.

Send me a pm with the email address used to message support and I’ll push it along.

Badge +3
Hello Mike, regarding the change of main account for the ma.commvault.com portal, do you only need the new email and commcell ID?
Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Generally, yes (though the team will advise accordingly if that changed).

Just make sure the email is coming from an account on the domain for the company that owns the CCID.

Badge +3
Hi MikeJust to tell you that the problem with the reports has already been resolved, apparently it was a bug in version 11.25.19After updating to 11.25.36 the reports were visible again.Thanks for your support

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Appreciate you coming back to share!