my task is to deploy multiple VSA proxies. Since I do this for the first time I can not really imagine all caveats and pitfalls that can be hidden.
The right procedure should be:
- install Windows or Linux machine (physical or virtual)
- install VSA module during Commvault package installation (also specify Commserve server during installation)
- be sure that required ports are open on the newly created VSA proxy
There is a cuple of questions what to do next:
- is it necessary to create any Vcenter permissions/roles (as per video https://kb.commvault.com/article/63239 )?
- how to enable using this newly created VSA proxy?
Any contributions will be much appreciated!
Best answer by AplynxView original