Solved

License [Virtual Server] is not available at this time

• 2 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Checking my license abilities - i see where i have plenty of Virtual licenses. however when adding a vmware client I am getting this message after I authenticate. 

I do have an open ticket with MA , but also wanted to check here to see if anyone else has had this issue.

icon

Best answer by Matthew M. Magbee 13 April 2021, 00:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Matthew M. Magbee 

Thanks for the question, if you have an open ticket, please PM me the details and I can take a closer look or track internally for a resolution.

Otherwise entries in Licensing.log around the time of the error may suggest where we can start investigations.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I understand @Stuart Painter is already giving a look, however, can you send a screenshot of the Available license (Console → Control Panel → License and Registration → Details). Curious to know what are the licenses available and try to highlight the Virtual Server License in the screenshot. 

Regards,

Bhatia

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @Matthew M. Magbee !  Following up on this one.  I’m not finding a case under your name.  Can you pm me the case number?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @Matthew M. Magbee !  Were you able to get this one resolved through your case?  I’m having trouble finding it through your name/e-mail so let me know the case number/resolution.

Thanks, man!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Yes , it was resolved. The case was under a employee of mine. They issued a new license file which ended up resolving the issue. 

All 3 sites are reporting and sharing the pot. So far so good!