Question

Plugi-in vCloud Director no abre el plug-in desde un Tenant

• 5 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

El Plug-in de vCloud Director no carga al ingresar como usuario de Tenant .

al ingresar como provider , si me puede abrir el plug-in , e incluso puedo configurar el usuario con el que conectara hacia el comserve.

validando el error que me arroja cuando intento abrir el plug-in como usuario de un tenat , abriendo la vista de desarrollador me esta arrojando un error 403 forbbiden.

tienen alguna idea de lo que estara sucediendo? , pudiera ser que me falte agregar algo en el comserve para que me permita abrir el plu-ing desde un tenat?.

comserve version 11.28.53

saludos 

Dulce J Rico

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Is the address entered in the plug-in config resolvable and reachable from the tenants web browser? Or are you testing on the same server/pc for the mentioned users? Trying to understand the context of your situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

And did you test if the systems running Command Center can reach VCD on port 443? 

Badge +2

@Onno van den Berg , si desde el comserve si es posible abrir el vcd con el puerto 443.

@Jos Meijer , estoy haciendo la prueba abriendo el tenant desde el navegador del propio comserve , una vez que ingreso intento abrir el complemento de commvault y es cuando me arroja el error compartido.

este es el error que puedo visualizar con la vista de desarrollado del navegador :

saludos 

Dulce J Rico

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @DulceJRico 

Did you allow the tenant access in this step:

1. Complete the following steps:

• For Scope to, verify that the Service Providers option and the Tenants option are selected.

• For Publish to, select all the necessary tenants.

Source: Upload the Commvault Plug-In for VMware Cloud Director

Badge +2
Good day.It's correct, that's how I uploaded the plugin, I just selected a tenatin to publish it and be able to do tests before publishing it to others, however it doesn't allow me.the error it throws seems to be something about permissions, however in the commvault documentation I can't find any additional step that must be done to give the tenant permissions from the commvault.
Checking in the community, I see that it is explained that when the tenant enters the plugin for the first time, it redirects him to a login and that is where it fails, do you think it could be a permissions issue?I even removed the plugin and uploaded it again and it keeps failing only when I try to log in as a tenant, when I log in as a provider if it allows me to log in.

Regards.

Dulce J Rico