• 2 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

Hi all,

I have a ploblem not see any vm in az1.dc.1

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @O'Conner !  I moved your question to its own thread for better tracking.

Can you clarify what you are trying to do?  Are you looking to browse and restore a vm that is not showing up?

I see the header says Projects….are you using Activate?

Let me know the context around the screenshot and I’ll give you some better suited advice.

Thanks!

Badge +3

Hi @O'Conner !  I moved your question to its own thread for better tracking.

Can you clarify what you are trying to do?  Are you looking to browse and restore a vm that is not showing up?

I see the header says Projects….are you using Activate?

Let me know the context around the screenshot and I’ll give you some better suited advice.

Thanks!

I am trying to add vm for backup (Huawei Cloud Stack 6.5.1)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Not experienced with Huawei Cloud, but my first thought would be that there is a difference in rights for the container regarding the service account used in the Commvault hypervisor config.

Can you confirm the service account has the same rights on az1.dc1 as on az0.dc0

Badge +3

Not experienced with Huawei Cloud, but my first thought would be that there is a difference in rights for the container regarding the service account used in the Commvault hypervisor config.

Can you confirm the service account has the same rights on az1.dc1 as on az0.dc0

Yes confirmed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@O'Conner , this likely will need some deeper investigation.  Can you open a support case and share the incident number here so I can track it?

Thanks!

Badge +3

@O'Conner , this likely will need some deeper investigation.  Can you open a support case and share the incident number here so I can track it?

Thanks!

Dear Mike, Thanks for suggest but unfortunately my commcell license is expired so cannot open a support case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

That is unfortunate, though if you reach out to renewals with an ETA, they often let you open a case before it’s official.

In the meantime, hopefully some community member has experience in this area!

Badge +3

That is unfortunate, though if you reach out to renewals with an ETA, they often let you open a case before it’s official.

In the meantime, hopefully some community member has experience in this area!

I hope too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@O'Conner , following up on this thread.  Were you able to get this sorted?

Thanks!