Solved

Errors CloudTestTool OCI object storage

• 12 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello all, 

I’m trying to configure my OCI into Commvault to test this tool (I’m using trial licence) but I’m dealing with some errors as shown bellow:

What certificate is this? How can I install it? And where?

Then, I use the CloudTestTool and it shows this:

Look at the log file:

4228  2274  10/12 12:54:02 ### GetTenancy() failed. Error:  Message: The required information to complete authentication was not provided or was incorrect.
4228  2274  10/12 12:54:02 ### Failed to get the namespace. Error:  Message: The required information to complete authentication was not provided or was incorrect.
4228  2274  10/12 12:54:02 ### CheckServerStatus() - Error:  Message: The required information to complete authentication was not provided or was incorrect.
4228  2274  10/12 12:54:02 ### EvMMConfigMgr::onMsgConfigStorageLibrary() - CVMACMediaConfig::AutoConfigLibrary returns error creating Library [Failed to verify the device from MediaAgent [dphwinbkpprd] with the error [Failed to check cloud server status, error = [[Cloud] The signature does not match.  Message: The required information to complete authentication was not provided or was incorrect.
]].]

Can someone help me? I’m completely lost here. 

icon

Best answer by Mike Struening RETIRED 12 October 2022, 21:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Thanks for the post @vtuler, and welcome to the community!

This issue will potentially need to go right to a support incident, though we can start with a few questions and see what we can do:

1. What is the service host for OCI?
  2. What option did you choose for testing in CloudTestTool?
  3. Are any life cycle, versioning, or immutable options set in the cloud storage area?

Thanks!