Solved

Auxiliary copy is stuck at 30%

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Glad to hear good news (so far) on the original issue!

For the Maintenance Advantage issue, send an email to our Frontline team (via support@commvault.com) and they’ll help get you sorted.  If they need anything confirming proof of ownership, they’ll guide you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @Kelvin , hope all is well!  following up to see if the reboot fixed it or if you opened a case up.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Kelvin - I wasn't exactly sure if you are doing this from your description, but if you are using VSA to backup your CommServe VM, that is generally not a good idea - for the simple fact of, if lose the CommServe, how do you restore the CommServe :wink:

Better just to have several copies of your DR Backup (including a free service to upload it to us for safe keeping), and then provision a new VM, install the software and restore the DR backup to recover.

Glad the forum has been helpful!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Mike,

Just ran Readiness on both of the Servers, which seems to be OK

But it failed the below 2 commands on both Servers

1. CvNetworkTestTool -Client -SrvHostName S02116 (ran on the Media Server S01190)
  2. CvNetworkTestTool -Client -SrvHostName S01190 (ran on the CommServe S02116)

with the below error messages

Do we know exactly what ports are being blocked between the two ?

Thanks,

Kelvin

PS. Pls ignore the offlined tape library “Quantum Scalar i40-i80” as it’s been replaced by “Quantum Scalar i40-i80 21”, although the offlined is still set as the default one: