Skip to main content

hi,

i am trying to delete a storage policy copy.

When I delete it starts a workflow but I don’t get emails and the job keeps failing.

I was trying adding approvers on the workflow but can’t seem to get it working.

below are the errors, any help would be great.

ApproversCount></ApproversCount>

<restrictedWorkflow>true</restrictedWorkflow>

<requestXML><App_DeleteStoragePolicyCopyReq><processinginstructioninfo><user /><locale /><formatFlags /></processinginstructioninfo><commCell /><archiveGroupCopy /></App_DeleteStoragePolicyCopyReq></requestXML><RequestType>Delete StoragePolicy copy</RequestType><INP_OBJECT>XXYYZZ</INP_OBJECT><INP_REQUEST_XML_TAG>App_DeleteStoragePolicyCopyReq</INP_REQUEST_XML_TAG><INP_ERROR_CODE_TO_CHECK>string(/App_GenericArchiveGroupResp/error/errorCode)</INP_ERROR_CODE_TO_CHECK><INP_ERROR_STRING_TO_CHECK>string(/App_GenericArchiveGroupResp/error/errorMessage)</INP_ERROR_STRING_TO_CHECK><INP_TAG>0</INP_TAG><CONFIG_AUTH_USERS /><CONFIG_AUTH_USER_GROUPS /></inputs>]

15960 161 10/15 14:51:31 11246818 ExecuteWorkflow: ERROR: RGetAndProcessAuthorization (GetAndProcessAuthorization_1)] cannot start workflow kGetAndProcessAuthorization] because activity is disabled

15960 161 10/15 14:51:31 11246818 ExecuteActivity: WARNING: NGetAndProcessAuthorization (GetAndProcessAuthorization_1)] execution of activity returned a status of uFAILED]

15960 160 10/15 14:51:31 11246818 WorkflowProcess: WARNING: failing workflow job wDeleteStoragePolicyCopyAuthorization]

15960 160 10/15 14:51:31 11246818 WorkflowManager: workflow kDeleteStoragePolicyCopyAuthorization] exiting with status tPENDING], failed activities iGetAndProcessAuthorization_1(161)]

Is it a copy for a Disaster Recovery (DR) policy?

If so you can try set this key:

https://documentation.commvault.com/additionalsetting/details?name=%22AllowUnsetComplianceLockOnDRCopy%22&id=13251

HI @atitagain ,

Check if the secondary policy has worm enabled. And as per above logs we see the Get process Authorization workflow is in disabled state.

Kindly enable workflow and add another admin user for approving the request.

>GetAndProcessAuthorization] because activity is disabled