Skip to main content

is there any way to retake the exam? can anyone help

Hi @Nayan 

kindly login to EA.commvault.com using your registered credentials and you may retake it again.

I would like to know how I can retake the exam?

Alguém pode ajudar em como faço para reexame o Commvault Professional Self-Paced Course?

Fiz login em EA.commvault.com mas não achei nada que fosse sobre o exame. Alguém pode ajudar?

Hi @Renildo França and @Danilo dos Santos Montel - please email enablement-help@commvault.com and they’ll be able to help you with exam and credit questions. Thanks!

I am getting an undeliverable mail for that mail I’d, is other any other way to retake that exam. 

Hi @Renildo França and @Danilo dos Santos Montel - please email enablement-help@commvault.com and they’ll be able to help you with exam and credit questions. Thanks!

I have tried to send an email for this ID : enablement-help@commvault.com, but I am receiving the undeliverable message. Is any other way to retake that exam from Commvault partners portal.

Hi @Salma Afrooze I’ll look into this with our Education team.

Hi @Salma Afrooze our helpdesk team looked at the error message screenshot and noted that it is not sending to the correct email address (in the TO line). They asked that you try clearing your Outlook cache and sending again and make sure nothing is appended on the email address. And keep us posted. Thanks!