Solved

How to download Future Release 11.20.85?

• 21 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello,

On link ma.commvault.com I can not find download software for Future Release 11.20.85. . My server is on that version…

Where could I find download software 11.20.85?

Best regards,
Elizabeta

icon

Best answer by MichaelCapon 21 October 2022, 10:26

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @elizabeta,

Do you have the software in the Software Cache? - If you check the cache details it should show the version(s) stored here.

If not, You can login to Maintenance Advantage and then use the this link to download the Maintenance Release 11.20.85 for Windows.

Best Regards,

Michael

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello,

I see in the Software Cache that version of software is 11.20.85 . I have downloaded this software version..

I'm interested in where exactly is this link that you sent for download so I know for the future where could I download?

Best regards,
Elizabeta

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@elizabeta , the link is for the Downloads section of Maintenance Advantage.  you can download Feature Releases, Maintenance Releases, and more there.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello,

Thank you @Mike Struening , @MichaelCapon for help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello,

Just info, I have found my Maintenance release 11.20.85 on site https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/softwarestore

Best regards,
Elizabeta

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello,

I'm trying to install the iData agent on the client, but the package you sent me @MichaelCapon on the link doesn't work for me, is this not just an update?

When I install the iData agent on a new client, should I first install Future release 11.20 and then SP 85?

Best regards,
Elizabeta

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello,

I downloaded https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/softwarestore/store.do#!/130/655/16539 .

Is it the right package to install on a new client (in this package is future release 11.20 then I can choose during installation maintenance release)?

Best regards,
Elizabeta

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

This is the package for 11.20.  You can then update the client after with .85.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thank you very much @Mike Struening !

Best regards,
Elizabeta