Skip to main content

Hi,

I had a training on ea.commvault.com now since has moved to new portal. I do not see the old trainings. I had certification pending. Mailed my concern to registrar@commvault.com but no help.

Please assist.

Hi @Shahzeb - there is a new email alias for help with Education, course, and exams. enablement-help@commvault.com

Send your inquiry there and let us know if you don’t hear anything in the next few days. Thanks!

Thanks Jennifer for your reply but I am getting attached error when trying to mail.

I am able to login to old portal and see the course and exam link, however the link is not working. Please help.

Hi @Shahzeb - I’ll report this on. Our team is reviewing why you are getting the error message. We’ll update here soon or by email.

Thanks Jennifer!  What will happen with the pending Engineer exam? Will it accessible from new or old portal?

Hi @Shahzeb you can take the exam through our new portal : Commvault Training

My exam is not available in the new portal, that’s what I am saying. Do we need to pay for the exam again?

This is very ridiculous. The training and exam portal moved, there was no intimation on this or what would happen to the pending items. Above all, there is no support to reach out to look into the issue.

@Shahzeb did you contact the team already via enablement-help@commvault.com ?

Thanks @Onno van den Berg !

@Shahzeb - please confirm you send to enablement-help@commvault.com   - I have tested the alias and it is working / being received on our side from external emails.

I’ll send you a DM as I am not sure what you mean by “certification pending” - sounds like perhaps you didnt complete the exam?

Appreciate the detail @Shahzeb - check out my DM, we will get you all fixed up.

Hi,

Also getting an undeliverable when requesting a course transfer to enablement-help@commvault.com.

Hi,

I am also getting an undeliverable when requesting a course transfer to enablement-help@commvault.com.

I then emailed the following 3 addresses over 1 week ago and have received no responses from any of them:

RegistrarINTLEAST@commvault.com

registrar@commvault.com

training@commvault.com

I am disappointed that Commvault has moved to a whole new training site, and have not let existing customers know.
   I have been a Customer for far longer than I care to say, and no email notices from corporate or our support team… :-(

I only know at this point, after stumbling on this thread.

Commvault no longer feels like the same Company that grew up with, and admired.