Skip to main content

Hello, 
we use cv11.32.35. 
Maybe anyone know where I can find a webreport which shows me the same information such as "admin job history" on commcell console
regards Roland 

Hello @Roland 

In the Command Center Job Controller you should see the option to show the admin job history, then you can sort the jobs by time-frame, “24hrs, past week, past month” etc..

Thank you,
Collin

Hello, 
yes tahnks, I see the option show admin jobs at the job history. 
I can do an export csv from the last 24 h etc., but it is also possible to automat this. (Could anyone tell me whow can I do this? ) 

It should be every day at a specific time an export csv should be saved on the  commserve or send as attachment in an email. 

Regards Roland 

@Roland 

It may be possible with our Admin Job Summary report.

Viewing the Administrative Job Summary Report - https://documentation.commvault.com/2023e/expert/vewing_administrative_job_summary_report.html

Scheduling a Report on the Command Center - https://documentation.commvault.com/2023e/essential/scheduling_report_on_command_center.html

Thank you,
Collin

@Collin Harper Nope, it’s CC Console only. The Job Summary (Web) is a Backup Job Summary only.

Procedure

1. On the CommCell Console menu bar, select the Reports tab, and then click Job Summary.

The Report Selection dialog box appears with Job Summary (Web) selected by default.

2. From the navigation pane, click Job Summary (CommCell Console).

3. On the General tab, click Administrative Jobs.

4. Click Run.

Hello, 

in this case no admin job summary report is available at command center or webconsole.

I only can use CommCell Console admin job summary report. 

We are currently using cv11.32 and a CV employee told me that the "old" reporting engine that runs via the CommCell Console will no longer be available in a future release.
Does CommVault provide an admin job summary report to customers?

regards Roland