Skip to main content

Hello team,

Just want to confirm with Commvault that all users from V1 will not have access to the webconsole once they have been migrated to Exchange online or if there is a workaround for this issue ?

Issue:

after migrate mail archive v1 to exchange online, user can't view their emails through webconsole and gave java error

The issue is now that all the users who have been on Mail Archiver V1 do not have access to view their emails through webconsole but only through the search option.

All Mail Archiver V2 are able to access their mail through the search function as well as their webconsole.  I think the Indexing in both V1 and V2 is different and that could be the cause of the issue we are having.

Hello @DanC 
I believe those should be visible, looking at your screenshot you are getting an error could be something related to the webserver but hard to tell. I think we would have to look at full logs for this one to see what exactly is happening. Did you create a new V2 mailbox agent when the mailboxes were moved? Did you migrate the mailboxes from the agent via the import option?
https://documentation.commvault.com/11.26/expert/29242_transitioning_from_exchange_mailbox_classic_agent_and_onepass_for_exchange_mailbox_classic.html

In this instance it might be best to open a case for review.

@Scott Reynolds  

thank you very much

I will take a look logs further and please close this topic 

I’m good now