Skip to main content

Hello,

Trying to test Azure file share backup and restore from on-prem Commcell using MA on Azure.
Adding a new content group and browse the content of the storage account gives no results even though content is there ( on zure side ).

Credentials were set properly ( Account name  + Access key ) and the file sahre entiity can be accessed. 

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hi @TNO 

Can you check the cvd.log and CloudActivity log on the Access node when you are trying to browse for content? If there are any issues accessing the Azure file share from Commvault, they will be logged there.

Thanks,

Sunil-

Thanks Sunil, It was a proxy issue.

Do you know to say if data can be restored directlly to Azure file share ?  I mean choosing the Azure file share client as the destination ?

Thanks Sunil, It was a proxy issue.

Do you know to say if data can be restored directlly to Azure file share ?  I mean choosing the Azure file share client as the destination ?

Yes, you can restore to Azure file share.

Thanks,

Sunil-

Hi,

Is the issue has been resolved?

Same like my case, able to browse content, but cannot see detail.

Tried to do backup on Azure File Share - Cloud app, however it goes to pending state due to Fail to scan, nothing to backup.

Checking on log, sometimes got curl error. From proxy client, already mount NFS share from Azure File Share.

Hi Zulfadhli,

Good Day !!

I have the same issue in our environment how do you fix this ?