Skip to main content

Hi,

Anyone know why on the month oktober and november i am not getting data from the grow??

The private metrics running corect

@Egor Skepko 

It’s likely there is a failure reason, we would need to look at the CommserveSurveyUtility log on the Commserve or the CVSurvey log on the metrics server to see why (if they go that far back).

If you can share those logs here, I can analyse them and let you know what I find (you may wish to strip the sensitive content such as server names from the files before uploading).

​​​​​​​Regards,

Chris

@Chris Hollis surem here is the commservesurveyutility log. Thank you for helping out.

@Egor Skepko 

No issue.. I’m seeing the following error flooded in this log:

3144  7518  12/20 03:35:05 ### CommservSurvey::downloadTimeStamp() - Public: Download Timestamp file Failed with Error r0xEDD00038:{CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::download(489)} + {CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::SendReqest(656)} + {CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::Execute(717)/CvCURL.56.0x38-CURL perform failed.Curl ErrorCode : r56], Error Message : gCONNECT tunnel failed, response 403]}]

Seems the proxy is having issues connecting… can you ensure the following is whitelisted?

https://documentation.commvault.com/11.24/expert/4787_external_urls_for_commvault_features.html

Regards,

Chris