Question

Command Center dashboard error and displays nothing.

• 8 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Command center dashboard is not displaying and showing errors. I turned off firewall and still giving the same error. it doesn’t matter if I access the command center from the server or different workstation, results are the same. Commvault server is virtualized if that info is any helpful

7 replies

Badge +1

I tried the solutions posted in other threads but none of them worked. :( 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Jacob.Acuna,

Please open a case with support to look at the issue.

Reqards,

Edward J Holowienka

Badge +1

ticket was opened. but support said it was a firewall issue :(

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Just checking it off - but have you restarted the server, or at least the Commvault services?

Do you have any AV / Application Whitelisting software that could be interfering?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Jacob.Acuna,

I see that the case is still open and the CE is continuing to look at the issue. Please give them sometime to review and figure out the issue.

Regards,

Edward J Holowienka

Badge +1

Just checking it off - but have you restarted the server, or at least the Commvault services?

Do you have any AV / Application Whitelisting software that could be interfering?

it actually happened after restarting the server. i did a few restart after that and the services as well but nothing. i uninstalled AV to rule that out, firewall is open. so not sure what to do. 

Badge +1

@Jacob.Acuna,

I see that the case is still open and the CE is continuing to look at the issue. Please give them sometime to review and figure out the issue.

Regards,

Edward J Holowienka

Seems that’s all i can do right now.