Skip to main content

Hi Community

I am using CV 11.24.29.

When I go to the Command Center and display the job history for a client I get a list of 170 rows.

When I go to settings → export to CSV  … I get a CSV file.

Unfortunately I allways get only 26 lines in this csv file (1 header line, 25 data lines).

If I scroll down in the command center, I get different rows, but I do not get more than 25 lines.

Do you have an idea what is going wrong. How can I increase the number of rows?

Regards.

Michael

hi @Michael Seickert 

I’m using v11.25.32, and when doing the same as you, I get only the amount of lines beeing selected from by page : 25 per page would report 1 header + 25 data lines. 50 per page would report 1 header+50 data lines, etc..

This makes me realize that I can’t export the whole amount of lines matching my job history selection, as the max amount of lines to display is 500 , so can’t get a CSV file with more than 1+500 lines… 

I can select from 10 to 500 lines, but there’s no ‘ALL’ choice.. 

Hi Laurent,

thank you for your reply. So there seems to be a slight improvement with 11.25.

In 11.24 I do not have the “items per page” drop down box in the display of the job history.  I only get 26 rows in the export but which rows seem to depend on the scrolling up/or down. There is no effect in the relation to the screen resolution; even if I see more that 25 rows … the export contains only 26 lines.

Regards.

Michael

Is there any list of SQL statements where to find this?  As a DBA using SQL would be better if I could just find the tables holding this data.  Also, I am on an older version (11.22), and we do not upgrade here very quickly.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Hi @Paul Ksobiech , good question!

Try this CommCell view:

https://documentation.commvault.com/2022e/expert/5524_commcellbackupinfo_01.html

Should have everything you want (and maybe more).