Skip to main content

Just wondering how many customers are aware Commvault has an enterprise support program that can provide you with your own Technical Account Manger? Take a look at the attachment, let me know if you have any questions about the program. 

Hello @Nick M 

Just wanted to add that you can reach out to your Account Manager for further details on the program and its benefits. 

Thank you,
Collin

As an ESP customer I can say the benefits are numerous. Having the benefit of a dedicated SAM and TAM really helps when you have complex issue or issues that need escalation to Dev. They can track these issues for you and provide feedback saving you the time of keeping track of all incidents open. It is also invaluable to have a TAM resource that you can email/call/text anytime with questions and they can provide an answer or method to find out an answer for you. Much preferred when it comes to Commvault projects and scope that are outside of break/fix. 

We also have weekly touch-base meetings with our SAM and TAM which ensures nothing gets lost in the shuffle. 

Having been in support for 16 years (on Tuesday), I can attest to the amazing dedication the SAMs and TAMs have for their customers.

The relationships they build and the ownership of issues is second to none.