Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I'm using the cvpysdk package in the last version 11.26 and I'm trying to backup and restore cloud apps instance.

The problem is that when I try to get the instance from the agent I get a KeyError exception with the key accessKeyId.

I'm using the command:

instance = agent.instances.get("instance name").

(I was able to get the agent from type cloud apps and the instance name ia correct). 

Does anyone succeeded in getting the instance from cvpysdk?

Thanks.

Hi @Kogan, what type of cloud apps instance is this you’re working with?

Hi @Kogan, what type of cloud apps instance is this you’re working with?

HI, I'm working with S3.

Hi ,

Due to introduction of credential manager for storing object storage credentials ,  we are seeing this error in CVPYSDK which needs to be fixed to accommodate the server side credential manage changes . Can you please get this officially escalated through support ? please contact customer support to escalate this to development and we will provide fix

Thanks,

Krithika

@Kogan , once you open the case, share it here so I can track it accordingly.

Hello,

Could you also confirm how you’re using CVPySDK?
Is it Github, commvault installed, or PyPI?

If it is GitHub, Is that ok for you to get the latest code from the dev branch and retry operations?
If not, please escalate the issue officially with all the details - how CVPySDK is being used, commands ran and the error logging seen.

Thanks,
Aashritha.

I used the code from GitHub so I'll try the code from the dev branch and report in a few days.

Is this problem solved in the dev branch?

Thanks!

@Kogan , once you open the case, share it here so I can track it accordingly.

No problem, I'll open the case next week.

yea @Kogan, instance object is created on the latest and issue is not seen. Please try with the latest code from the GitHub dev branch and update us with the results.

Thanks,
Aashritha.