Skip to main content

I recently worked on a project which was an implementation of workflows for deleted backup jobs and polices that require email approval. 

The workflow works in a way that any backup job deletion, for example, requires approval before the actual deletion can occur. 

The CV admin would delete the jobs and then an email is sent out to all the users configured as approvers and once approved the phase would move on to delete the jobs or not if denied.

The question was is there any way to get an audit report of who requested, who approved and what was done? 

I have not seen a report, but:

• By default there is a Completed section showing the details you ask:

P.s. this is 11.30.28
I do hope this will be more integrated in te future, in the audit trail for example so we can set retention of these events.

Thanks Jos. I did see this under monitoring in Command Center but the customer was more interested in a reporting function for these types of activities with the workflows. As you mentioned hopefully it is added into the audit trail reporting with the specific details of the workflow>activity>sign-off information in the future.

Hi @EricF ,

I think this is going to answer your question:

Best Regards,

Sebastien Merluzzi