Skip to main content

download and does not allow me to download 11.36.x directly

it allow me onlt 11.32.x or 11.34.x

do I need to upgrade to 11.34 firstly and then 11.36 or am I missing something?

it will be GA on 15 august

Hi @FedericoZanardi 

https://documentation.commvault.com/2024e/essential/request_latest_media_kit.html

Best Regards,

Sebastien Merluzzi 

Hi @Sebastien Merluzzi,

Do you have any clue why for the version 11.36 we have to request it rather than download it directly from Commvault Store ? As I was searching desperately to download it and didn’t manage to find it in the store.

Kind regards.

Hi Team,

Is there a BOL for upgrade procedure to 11.36(2024E) ? I think 11.36 is something is spceial and normal procedure is not working. According to the documentation 11.36 supports only SQL Server 2022, so should we upgrade SQL server first ?

Best Regards.

And you need to download whole bundle including the SQL Server, assuming your Commserve is running the supported OS version by SQL 2022, so the upgrade of SQL server can succeed.

Hi @Sebastien Merluzzi 

For the request Media kit for partner is free ?

Yes, it is.

Hi @Sebastien Merluzzi,

Do you have any clue why for the version 11.36 we have to request it rather than download it directly from Commvault Store ? As I was searching desperately to download it and didn’t manage to find it in the store.

Kind regards.

Out of curiosity, what led to the desperate need to download FR36? 

Hi @Sebastien Merluzzi,

Kind regards.

We have a new upcoming deployment and end customer requested the latest CV version.

Hi @Sebastien Merluzzi,

Kind regards.

We have a new upcoming deployment and end customer requested the latest CV version.

For 11.36 the process is explained under Update: Commvault Cloud release 2024E (11.36) & download process | Community

Hi @Sebastien Merluzzi,

Kind regards.

For 11.36 the process is explained under Update: Commvault Cloud release 2024E (11.36) & download process | Community

Thanks, @Jacek Piechucki 

We already managed to retrieve the 11.36, now we are facing other issues on its deployment under a Linux CommServe.

Ok, Understood.

Please have a new thread open for a currently faced issue and leave this only for this specific way of obtaining 11.36 binaries (till November 15).