We’re shortly rolling out OneDrive for Business in Prod and I am looking for the possibility to filter contents in Commvault so that only certain data gets backed up:
- exclude files / file types
- exclude folders
- only backup certain folders
I will need to deploy OneDrive backup at the time of the roll-out of the service. We are currently running 11.20 but I was told at the Webinar for 11.22 that this is possible in 11.22 (office365V2).
In order to test, I installed a separate instance and connected it to our Azure UAT. I have the list of users discovered but cannot find the option to filter contents over the Admin Console. Moreover, the Office365 OneDrive App is not visible in Comcell Console at all.
Am I missing something?
Best answer by Keerthana SP
Option for ‘Include Folder’ is OFF by default and is behind a key 'Console.enableOneDriveIncludeFolder' in SP22. This option is ON by default from SP23.
Please enable the below additional setting:
Once the above option is set, login to the adminconsole:
- Create Office 365 plan from Plans page / User can also edit existing plan.
- In OneDrive Panel, there is option to include folder . Edit the panel.
- In the include folder option, user can enter the folder name or regular expression to match the folder name. Example: ‘Folder001’ ; *fol*,Folder* etc.
- Associate this plan to onedrive user [Users tab in O365 app -> select user -> Actions -> Manage -> Change Plan] and run backup.