Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to login to the new Certification portal

• 20 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I am still able to login to the previous education portal ea.commvault.com and can see my certification, however, I am unable to login to the new portal https://commvault.csod.com/login/render.aspx?id=defaultclp using the same credentials.  Shouldn’t I be able to login using same credentials, or  do I have to create a new login credential? if yes, how to move my certification and pending courses/exams from old portal to this new portal? Could anyone please help me?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello, you will need to create a new account on the new platform. Please start here, choose the course you are interested in, and then follow the prompts through to creating your account.

If you are a partner please login to the partner portal and then choose Partner University.

Badge +1

Thanks, but still I have a question. If I create a new account, how will my old certifications and pending courses and exams be transferred to this new portal? Is there any email address where I can report this? 

Badge +1

@Suzanne Klausner, @Jennifer Kelley , Hi and Good evening. I am able to login to the new portal using my old credentials now. Please guide me on how to move my certifications and courses from old portal to this new portal. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Glad to hear it. Everything you need to know about training is available at commvault.com/commvault-training.