Question

Command center dashboard gives an error after upgrading to Platform Release 11.32.6 (2023E)

• 23 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

After upgrading from 11.28.66 to 11.32.6, the command center dashboard backup summary report is showing no data available and also has an error “bad request, please check the parameters”

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Ganunu 

Please follow the below and check if this helps.

Stop the tomcat service from the webserver and perform IISRESET from CMD admin mode.

Start the tomcat service again and check the status. Try this in the other browser as well.

Also, check if the SQL browser service is running from services.msc on CS

If doesn’t work then we need to review the Webserver.log, webcobsole.log

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Ganunu 

We can see that the case was raised for this: 230721-147. This needs further investigation.

You will have an update soon on this.

Badge +3

Could someone provide a resolution to this thread as I am seeing the same issue after upgrading from 11.28.56 to 11.32.13.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@MSP1983

Please follow the below steps and import the attached report.1.Import the attached report XML

1. After successful import, you can remove the setting.

Badge +3

@MSP1983

Please follow the below steps and import the attached report.

1. Add this additional setting with value 1 and restart tomcat service.

Additional Setting - allowReadOnlyEdit (commvault.com)

1. Import the attached report XML.
  2. After successful import, you can remove the setting.

Thank you @Navneet Singh that has resolved our reporting issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I am experiencing this problem of loading the job summary report from Command Center and getting the message “bad request, please check the parameters” in version 11.32.13.

From the solution provided, should the existing job summary report be deleted upfront or not? I will try tomorrow the steps provided otherwise I will open case with Support.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Ledoesp 

You can take the export of the old XML and then delete the old XML after that import the new one.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks for the help @Navneet Singh . Finally I decided to update to 11.32.16 custom release that fixed the report load problem.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi All,

Our dev team asked not to add the additional setting for now. Please avoid and only import the report XML.