Training

11.24 Key Feature Review webcasts (on-demand)

• 3 August 2021
  • 2 replies
11.24 Key Feature Review webcasts (on-demand)
Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Our Key Feature Review videos for 11.24 are now on-demand.  This Key Feature Review webcast series is free to all Commvault® customers and partners. It provides a technical focus on enhancements delivered in the latest software release, along with other honorable mentions - all in about an hour. This is a good chance to ask our expert panelists questions about the new release too. 

View them in our on-demand learning library, and as always feel free to post any questions here in the Community. 

Level-up, today! 

2 replies

Badge

Hi Jennifer,

Greetings! I’m new in Commvault product so I may come to the wrong site. is the Key Feature Review Webinar Feature Release 11.25 is available to sign up? I got the email from customersuccess@commvault.com but the signup link is no working. Any advice!

Thanks!

Nick Lam

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lamn - welcome and thanks for your question!  Perfect timing, we’re just about to post about the 11.25 FR registration.  The 11.25 info is here:

And I’ll let the enablement team know there may have been an issue with the signup link in the email.