Question

24 time format in command center

• 19 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi everyone,

is there a way to change the time format to 24h in the command center?

For the Console I found the Option in the User Preference, but these setting aren’t honored in the command center. A quick search in the documentation also didn’t find aynthing.

I also tried to change languages, but the time format wasn’t effected.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ADN GMBH 

Can you please confirm if the computer accessing command center is configured in 24 hour?

Command Center typically inherits the browser and the browser inherits the system settings.

Can you please confirm if this is also occurring on different browser types?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Emils,

sorry for the delayed response, I was on vaccation.

Both System (Web-Server itself and the Client that access the Command Center) have 24h time format active.

I checked with Chrome and IE Edge on different systems, the time at the Job Overview always show 12h instead of 24h. Also editing a server plan also shows only the 12h time format.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ADN GMBH

Thank you for the update. I would recommend raising a support ticket to have this investigated.

Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I also have the issue. Sorting in the Tape Media List is very bad.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

It should depend on the version you are currently on;

• FR24: Does not allow the change

• FR28: It should be possible with the following Additional Setting (requires services restart);
    Name: use24HoursFormat
    Path: WebConsole
    Type: Boolean
    Value: True/False

• FR32: Should take the user locale time format

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

For FR32 does it depend on the Client or the Commserve/WebServer System?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

It should depend on the user locale set on the OS from which the CommandCenter is being accessed.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I cannot confirm this. I tested with a Windows 10 Client (MS Edge) with German Language and 24h Format and the Command Center shows everything in AM/PM format.