Solved

Adding OneDrive Users to CloudApp subclient fails after Discovering Successfully.

I’m trying to configure backups for our users migrated to OneDrive for Business. 

When trying to add OneDrive Users to CloudApp subclient, I can discover them manually but selecting a user and then clicking OK does not add them to the Content list. 

https://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11_sp20/article?p=30230.htm

icon

Best answer by Chris 19 May 2021, 22:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

VinR,

It looks like the docs are missing a step here.  Please try again but this time click either the column and row for the user on the right that says subclient and/or if you multiselect click the down arrow at the bottom where it says Change all selected accounts to: then click OK. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

As Chris said it looks like an empty cell but you can click on it to enable a drop down where you can select a subclient for it to be associated with.

Thanks Chris. I used the Command Center and it worked and I was able to get a test OD user in. Testing the backup now. I’ll check your suggestion also. 

Vin

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Tagging @Seema Ghai to check our docs.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will update the documentation to include the missing information. @Kriti Sweta