Solved

Collect Log

• 1 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Daer All,

Please help me to collect below log, please share the path with me.

(“On MA, please increase the "Dataverf" log file version to 100 and start the FULL QUICK DV2 on store id 9.

After the completion of the job, please upload the latest CS DB, CS, and MA logs.”)

icon

Best answer by Jos Meijer 1 October 2022, 15:53

View original

2 replies

Badge +3

I can’t understand FULL QUICK DV2 ?

Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Abhiman W 

You can go to the process manager on the MA, click on logs tab. Find dataverf (data verification), change value in column file version to 100, press apply.

Go to the Java GUI, right click the deduplication engine in question and run data verification. Select full quick option and confirm.

After the data verification completed, right click commserve in top left, select send log files, mark CS and MA, on second tab select Latest DB, select the path on CS to store the compressed file OR select upload function, I would personally disable send mail option (notify option) and run it. If you selected the upload function then you can inform support logs and db are provided via upload from CS or if you selected a local path on the CS you can upload the compressed file to maintenance advantage and inform them after the upload completed.