Solved

DDB backup

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hi Team,

is there any alerting can be done to capture the ddb backup running longer like more than 12 hrs or 24 hrs ? 

icon

Best answer by Allan0105 1 August 2023, 16:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hello @Allan0105 

Can you clarify what you mean by “capture”?

clBackup.log on the MediaAgent might shed some light on any issues that are occuring.

Thank you,

Collin

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello @Allan0105 

clBackup.log on the MediaAgent might shed some light on any issues that are occuring.

Thank you,

Collin

Hi Collin, 

Sorry, maybe I didn't post my question correctly. When the DDB backup running more than 24 hours, i need commvault to send an alert to our email id. for example we have option in configure alert for the backup running more than 24 hours, we will get the email. do we have same option for DDB backups as well ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello @Allan0105 

Thank you,

Collin

Hi Collin, 

Sorry, maybe I didn't post my question correctly. When the DDB backup running more than 24 hours, i need commvault to send an alert to our email id. for example we have option in configure alert for the backup running more than 24 hours, we will get the email. do we have same option for DDB backups as well ?

I have added the DDB sub client to the backup running 24 hours alert, which worked fine. Thanks all