Solved

Error loading Environment Panel - Command Center

• 13 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello guys, it's been a long time i haven't posted anything here 😅.

Well, I noticed something weird occuring these days in the Environment Panel Command Center, where suddenly don’t shows any information that should, only “0s” and not the quantity of VMs, File Server, as you can below:

When this happens I try to restart the Web Server service, but it has no effect, so before I open a ticket about this, does anyone got this error before too?

I’m using 11.28.52, btw 😊.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Sebastien Merluzzi 14 March 2023, 09:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @antonio 

Thanks for raising this question, I my self have not seen symptoms like this but have a quick review over our ticket history for some of those keywords and we get a large number of hits. 

The issue is that the cause and fixes seem to be all over the place depending on your other symptoms that will need to be checked by a support agent.

I recommend raising the case to support and they will be able to help identify what is going on and get a fix for you. 

Sorry i cannot get you a immediate answer to your issue but i don't want to provide you steps that waste your time or worse break something else.

Kind regards

Albert Williams

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @antonio ,

Can you perform IIS reset and restart Tomcat and MongoDB Services?

Let me know

Best Regards,

Sebastien

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello @antonio 

Thanks for raising this question, I my self have not seen symptoms like this but have a quick review over our ticket history for some of those keywords and we get a large number of hits. 

The issue is that the cause and fixes seem to be all over the place depending on your other symptoms that will need to be checked by a support agent.

I recommend raising the case to support and they will be able to help identify what is going on and get a fix for you. 

Sorry i cannot get you a immediate answer to your issue but i don't want to provide you steps that waste your time or worse break something else.

Kind regards

Albert Williams

Hello @Albert Williams, thanks for your reply and your considerations. I didn’t know that this issue could have multiple tickets.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @antonio ,

Can you perform IIS reset and restart Tomcat and MongoDB Services?

Let me know

Best Regards,

Sebastien

@Sebastien Merluzzi I will give a try resetting IIS and restart the services you mentioned. As soon as I have any progress, I'll let you know here.

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

I had a similar issue recently. If you don’t come right I’ll dig out the call I had to log to resolve this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello guys,

After performing the steps mentioned by @Sebastien Merluzzi I could solve the issue I was having.

If I notice this issue again I will open another thread and maybe a support ticket for further investigation.

Thanks.