FR22 .3 update

• 14 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Seeking feedback on the .3 patch for FR22. I have noticed quite a bit of pipeline faults and failures since the patch. We are working with support on these issues, but i wondered if anyone else was seeing similar events and if they too have submitted MA tickets. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @Matthew M. Magbee and welcome!

I asked the Supervisors in Support if this was an occurring issue with any level of frequency and they said it’s not something they have seen.

I’ll keep an eye here and see if others reply in the affirmative (and if so, investigate on my side).

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thanks, I have a ticket open with MA , so we will see.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thankyou Matthew,

i will work with the support team to examine the case and see if we can get to the root cause quickly.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Its not a rush- the team is working on it- We are getting timely updates. no need to escalate . This was simply a QnA to see if anyone else was having this issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Absolutely just also curious. :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Good morning , just a “finding” update from this am. I noticed that all of my IntelliSnap sub-clients were stripped of the snap mounts. This was causing a pipeline issue for all jobs on this particular media agent. Since then i have noticed some .net issues since 1/15 on my windows media agents. So im digging in deeper to this issue. But it seems im seeing some noted issues.