Solved

How do I edit the Command Center Hyperscale Hardware report

• 29 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Command Console Hyperscale Hardware Report is only displaying a new 3 node HSX cluster.   How do I add existing Hyperscale 1.5 nodes to this report?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Stuart Painter 30 December 2021, 14:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @VincentM 

There are a couple of different reports/dashboards in Command Center that appear to show different features, please would you confirm which one you’re referring to?

This report shows hardware configuration details for HyperScale X Ref Architecure:

HyperScale X - Ref Architecture - Verifying the Default Configuration

This Dashboard shows HyperScale 1.5 Appliance nodes:

HyperScale Dashboard

Once you clarify specifically which report you’re looking at, we can check to see the best way to show all your HyperScale nodes.

Thanks,

Stuart

Badge +1

Hi I got to the command center dashboard and click on hardware components

I don’t want to share want comes up from there as it has system names.   We had a hard drive fail on one of the hyperscale nodes. I found it by drilling down into some other reports. But it would be nice if i saw a failure in the hardware components Disk tile that currently shows all good. 

Thanks

Badge +1

Here is the report I am interested in 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @VincentM 

As you have a specific example, it would be useful and productive at this stage to raise a support case so that we can look at the specifics with your Commserve database, logs etc. and go further than we can here in the Community forum.

Please raise a support case and private message me the case number so that I can track internally.

Thanks,

Stuart