Solved

Offline installer for 11U26

• 2 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

My network does not have the ability to contact the internet to draw the needed install files using the installer on the download page.  I need to find an offline package with everything in it that I can take into my environment.  Anyone have a link?  

Thanks,

Brett

icon

Best answer by Kcsaby 2 March 2022, 20:49

View original

If you have a question or comment, please create a topic

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @BrettD , thanks for the post!

We no longer have direct links to the full downloads; only the bootstrapper which will download the parts for you.

Can you run the bootstrapper from another machine and copy the downloaded files over to where the CS can see it?

Badge +2

Hi @BrettD 

Sorry we do not have the full media available for download.

The only way to get the full media kit is to uses the installer and the select to download for another comptuter.

As the Commserve may not have internet access - you would need to run this on a system that does on or off your network.

Then once the full package is downloaded - you will need to copy it over to the Commserve

The following doc link will help if selecting the right option in the installer to download the software.

Downloading Software for Windows Computers Using the Download Manager - https://documentation.commvault.com/11.26/expert/2689_downloading_software_for_windows_computers_using_download_manager.html