Solved

FR25 could not create O365 plan (missing from Command Center)

• 22 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello all,

I’m stuck since a few days, I’m trying to setup O365 backup with only the Command Center for demo purpose with the FR25, and even though I’m following the related doc (https://documentation.commvault.com/11.25/essential/130384_create_office_365_plan_for_exchange_online.html

I never get the option to add an O365 plan in the menu as described.

I pass and repass the requirement, but I’m stuck

Could you give me some hints ?

Thx

icon

Best answer by JBuratti 22 October 2021, 16:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @Didier fromlux and welcome!  If you get stuck on anything, ask us sooner.  Always happy to help!

Are you saying you never get past this step here:

Procedure

1. From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Plans.

The Plans page appears.

I’ll ask around if anyone has seen this (I’m not aware) though anything you can do to clarify will help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Didier fromlux,

I was looking on a random

staged server and coincidentally I think I see what you are trying to explain.  Are you stating that the Office365 option is not present when trying to create a Plan like below:

If this is the case it appears you need to complete the Guided setup for Office 365 first, as in the example staging environment I was looking at, this was also not complete:

Make sure this Guided setup for O365 is complete and then let me now if the option to create an Office365 Plan is present afterwards.

Thank you

Badge +1

Hello,

Thx indeed. 

This is clearly not obvious when going though the documentation.

Didier

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Agreed, @Didier fromlux !  I’ll get a doc MR created so we can fix that (if one does not already exist).

Edit: I created the modification request in your name, so you will get feedback directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Noting that this change has been made already on our internal docs so you should see it in the next Maintenance Release!